Easter Mini Sessions | Carlisle Kentucky Photographer

Monday, March 1, 2010 | |

It's that time again!! I am very excited about doing Easter pictures again this year. I will have live bunnies in the studio with a new setup on Saturday March 20th from 11am-6pm. Each session will last approxmiately 10-15 (booking every 20 minutes). Approxmiately one week after your session you will be sent a link to view your photos in an online private gallery.

In order to book your session you need to follow this link. I am requiring a $25 deposit to hold your time. This deposit is actually a print credit that will be applied to your order. You may pay the deposit through paypal or by check. If you pay by check you have 3-5 days. If I have not received the deposit in the 5 days I will be unable to hold your time.

I look forward to seeing everyone!!

0 comments:

wibiya widget