Pictures with Santa

Thursday, December 18, 2008 | |


i was very happy when the mother of these two girls told me they would be coming in to have their pictures taken with santa. i have had the joy of photographing these two girls 4 times now (I have only been open since September). The first time the mother contacted me she said that she only has one photo of "J" smiling. I was determined to figure out a way to get this girl to smile (the other twin is always ready w/a smile). When the girls walked in I started talking w/them. I didn't force them onto the backdrop they worked their way over (it probably helped that there were balloons and pom-poms!! I ended up getting a few smiles from "J" and plenty of smiles from "S." Then they came for their Halloween Photos and had no problems getting them to smile. Next came the family photos, they were both full of smiles but didn't really want to sit still or smile at the same time but I was still able to capture great images. Their dad brought the girls in for Santa photos. No one knew how they were going to do but Dad really wanted them on Santa's lap. The girls g-mother and Dad's girlfriend really helped out ALOT!!! It did take about 30 min to get them on his lap but we did it!! I am so glad that Santa was able to stay w/us in order to get this photo. We also managed to get them to hug Santa!! These girls have been a joy to photograph and I cannot wait to get them outdoors so that I can chase after them!!! Hopefully mom (or dad) will call once the warmer weather comes back to us.

1 comments:

Healing My Family said...

Great job! I have never taken my son to have his picture done with santa. Shame on me!

wibiya widget