Baby E

Monday, April 13, 2009 | |








OMG i loved this session.

I think that I am in LOVE with newborns. after about an hour she went to sleep. Momma and I believe that it is b/c we gave up. If she sleeps great but we were still getting some photos regardless. The first session baby girl peed on daddy and in this session baby girl pooped on momma. :)

We didn't get any w/o the diaper (b/c of the constant poop) but i am okay with that....

I will be adding these to your gallery but i couldn't wait to share them here!!

11 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Awwww, precious captures. Mom will love these. :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Such a cutie!

Shannon said...

Beautiful photographs. What a sweet little one.

Carrie Small Photography said...

Beautiful!! I love the smooshy lip picture!

Marla said...

These are adorable! I love the 2nd one with her little lips all smooshed.

Hayley said...

Those look fabulous!!! What a cutie!! Great job!!

Hayley

Kim said...

The photos are beautiful.. I love love love the last one..

Cophia_Lee_Photography said...

Love the last one. Precious!

jenn said...

what a sweetie! love that blanket baby's on where you shot from above! :)

Amanda Zika said...

These are gorgeous! What a precious angel :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite of your pics so far Traci!!! Can't wait for our session!! Bree Smith

wibiya widget